Helical gear reducer Advantages –construction hoist
- Good meshing performance, low vibration, low noise and stable transmission. Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency as high as 95%;
- Large degree of coincidence. Reduce the load of each pair of gear teeth, relatively increase the bearing capacity of the gear, and have a long life;
- Because of the surface contact, the force-receiving area is large and the transmission torque is large, which is often used in heavy machinery;
- The minimum allowable number of teeth of helical gears is less than that of spur gears, so helical gears are not prone to undercutting;
- The helical gear mechanism is more compact than spur gears, with small volume, light weight and high transmission accuracy.
Helical gear reducer Disadvantages:
- The price is higher;
- Herringbone helical gears have high technical content and are troublesome to manufacture.
- According to one’s own needs, to consider which drive device to choose, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.