The LXK3 series Travel Limit Switches Position Switches for construction hoist
The Travel Limit Switches Position Switches is to serve at such a control circuit as AC50-60Hz, the voltage of 380V AC or 220V DC and current of 10A to automatically control machine tools, limit movement, and action of drive mechanism and control program.
The normal working conditions include an environment temperature of -25℃ ~ + 40℃, an environment relative humidity of 90%, an altitude of 2000m, and a protection degree of IP65. It complies with the standard of IEC337-1 and GB14048.5-93.
The travel limit switch position switch installs in the pre-arranged position. When the moving part module, which mounts in the machinery, will impact the travel switch, then the contact works, which effectively realizes the switching between circuits.
|Item||Travel Limit Switch Position Switches|
|Feature||1. It can be any installation angle.|
2. It installs in the place without impact vibration, significant shaking and rain, and snow invasion.
3. Rated impulse withstand voltage: 6kV.
- Good temperature resistance and humidity resistance.
- It can control the travel of mechanical equipment and carry out limit protection.
- Not affecting by the electromagnetic interference of the application environment and causes misfunctions, to ensure that the mechanical operation is correct.
The code name for operation mode:
Z means Plunger-type, automatic reset.
L means Roller plunger-type, automatic reset.
B means Roller rotary arm type, automatic reset.
T means Adjustable roller rotary arm type, automatic reset.
J means Adjustable metal pendulum arm type, automatic reset.
D means Elastic pendulum arm type, automatic reset.
H1 means Fork type, two wheels in the same direction, no automatic rest.
H2 means Fork type, right wheels front, left wheel back, no automatic rest.
H3 means Fork type, right wheels front, left wheel back, no automatic rest.
W means Universal type, automatic reset.
It is ideal for general plant facilities: engineering machinery, conveyer machinery, assembly lines, injection molding machine, and machine tool and so on.