worm gear reducer advantages-construction hoist
Different construction elevator manufacturers will choose worm gear reducers or gear reducers in the selection of elevator drive devices, which have the following advantages:
- Compact mechanical structure, light volume, small and efficient;
- Good heat exchange performance and fast heat dissipation;
- Easy installation, flexible and light, superior performance, easy to maintain and repair;
- Large transmission speed ratio, large torque, high overload capacity;
- Smooth operation, low noise, durable;
- Strong applicability, high safety and reliability;
- The service life is long, the allowable input speed range is very low, and the deceleration range is large;
- With self-locking function, suitable for lifting operations.
The disadvantages are:
Worm gear reducer work efficiency is too low and can only reach between 60% and 70%. Moreover, worm gears are usually output by shaft. It is difficult to control the idling, especially when the turbine and the worm have run-in time for a long time, the idling is relatively large.